GEN 2 Dealer statement about inventory

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ferrari, Lamborghini, Bugatti... you've been put on notice. Not North American, you're not exclusive. Thanks for that education bud. Also since you haven't been paying attention during your 24k post. Gen2 is pretty damn limited since apparently you haven't see all the damn posts of people having trouble getting one. Definition of limited right there. Walk into a dealer and they tell you a number they have to sell and that's in... that's limited. I don't know why you Gen1 guys are having such a hard time with them. It's pretty dense.

And now it's kind of laughable that at 24k posts you don't know the difference between how Gen1 and Gen2 are made that makes Gen2 a more unique Raptor then Gen1.

It's past absurd and down right hilarious the efforts you Gen1 guys are going through to dismiss the next generation.
i didnt come here to be an *******. i was merely stating facts. but if you want to go that route, i dont mind. first off, the gen 2 is hard to get because they havent shipped the ******* trucks yet. no wonder nobody can get get them. wake the **** up. the fact that ford is marketing this truck overseas means there is going to be a lot more gen 2 than there are gen 1. and you are right i havent been paying attention. i know nothing. none of my 24k posts are worth reading so dont read them. the gen 2 is still an f150. just like the gen 1. what you are saying doesnt make sense. i have tried to avoid this gen 1 vs gen 2 as much as i could, but your statement about how the gen 1 is a built up f150?? really? because last i saw, the gen 2 looks like a built up f150. arent they all? i can care less between the trucks. im not buying one, i have my own. i dont need to be the first one to have one. no wonder theres such high dealer markup. but there are too many people here crying about this ********. it needs to just stop. when the gen 2 comes out and we see it at trr or some offroad event, then people can start talking about it. until then, stop being a **** and just accept the fact some people dont agree with you.

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wait, I ****** up on my corrections but I found yours! *for. Ok. I'm only down 1 internet correction point now! Thanks for the layup!

I'm trying man! gotta get all this grammar shit right in order to be a valid post.

I don't no what your talking about sir! I need you too calm down

MostSecretAgentMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i didnt come here to be an *******. i was merely stating facts. but if you want to go that route, i dont mind. first off, the gen 2 is hard to get because they havent shipped the ******* trucks yet. no wonder nobody can get get them. wake the **** up. the fact that ford is marketing this truck overseas means there is going to be a lot more gen 2 than there are gen 1. and you are right i havent been paying attention. i know nothing. none of my 24k posts are worth reading so dont read them. the gen 2 is still an f150. just like the gen 1. what you are saying doesnt make sense. i have tried to avoid this gen 1 vs gen 2 as much as i could, but your statement about how the gen 1 is a built up f150?? really? because last i saw, the gen 2 looks like a built up f150. arent they all? i can care less between the trucks. im not buying one, i have my own. i dont need to be the first one to have one. no wonder theres such high dealer markup. but there are too many people here crying about this ********. it needs to just stop. when the gen 2 comes out and we see it at trr or some offroad event, then people can start talking about it. until then, stop being a **** and just accept the fact some people dont agree with you.

"Couldn't care less". "Not buying one". Do you understand why that makes you the annoying ******* people don't agree with and not me when you are posting in the Gen2 forum section for people that do care and are buying one?

No you seem to be too dense to grasp common concepts like telling me to accept that people don't agree with me on my Gen2 perspective... in the ******* Gen2 section of the forum where I am disagreeing with you where you should accept that people in the ******* Gen2 section aren't going to agree with your ****** ass opinions on something you don't care about and aren't getting. That's what's pissing us the **** off and you need to accept that and shut your mouth about Gen1 in the ******* Gen2 section. It contributes nothing and everyone who is trying to talk about Gen2 is tired of ******** like you.

colt.smithson

Reaction score
Why does every post on this forum turn into this kind of back and forth. If you like Gen1 [emoji1417]...but if you like Gen2 [emoji1417] too. If you own a Gen1 and hate the Gen2 don't come to a Gen2 and think your negative opinion will be well received. This is not rocket science. Come on guys keep it productive or start listing your addresses to each other and post vids of you actually duking it out so we can get some entertainment out of the nonsense. [emoji1420]

Geo_Tactical

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Couldn't care less". "Not buying one". Do you understand why that makes you the annoying ******* people don't agree with and not me when you are posting in the Gen2 forum section for people that do care and are buying one?

No you seem to be too dense to grasp common concepts like telling me to accept that people don't agree with me on my Gen2 perspective... in the ******* Gen2 section of the forum where I am disagreeing with you where you should accept that people in the ******* Gen2 section aren't going to agree with your ****** ass opinions on something you don't care about and aren't getting. That's what's pissing us the **** off and you need to accept that and shut your mouth about Gen1 in the ******* Gen2 section. It contributes nothing and everyone who is trying to talk about Gen2 is tired of ******** like you.

He has provided a huge amount of knowledge to this Raptor community about our trucks, and has helped countless people with issues they were having. Been a great guy on here for a long time. You, on the other hand...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Jesus people. Pretty soon we'll have to start showing Birdman titles proving which generation you actually own so he can grant you access to the right section.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the first gen was exclusive because it was a north american vehicle with limited production. factall the overseas trucks were imported privately.fact the fact that ford is marketing the truck for sale overseas now, it has lost some of its exclusivity because they will be producing much larger numbers of the truck. factregardless of svt or ford performance, its still a branch of ford that specializes in the higher performance side of vehicles. fact

your last statement is completely absurd though. what do you think the gen 2 is? is it not a built up f150?fact if you are going to argue uniqueness, thats not a good way of starting out. and i doubt there is any jealousy amongst the first gen owners. most of us have our reasons for not wanting a gen 2, while some may be a bit outspoken about it than othersfact

i quoted myself so you can read it again. nowhere in this post am i bashing the gen 2 owners. nowhere in this post i am bashing the gen 2 truck. everything in that post are all facts. i can care less what you think about us gen 1 owners. its your defensive hostility that is fueling this fire. after this post you came on the offensive towards me without even really reading what i said. so think things over, cool the **** down and relax.