GEN 2 Dealer statement about inventory

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geo_Tactical

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Because they picked up GT350/350R. So that's their mustangs.

Oh and I should add... none of these vehicles are exclusive anymore right because none of them are SVT? I mean I know I just shrug off a 2017 Ford GT since it's any ol' Ford now.

Gen1 guys are hilariously desperate to feel special about being "svt" and "gen1". They'll always have that without making crap up about Ford Performance or Gen2. I think it mostly stems from jealousy of Gen2 actually being unique, where Gen1 is just a built up normal f-150

I was feeling like a ******* all day, and then I read this, and realized I was being too hard on myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MostSecretAgentMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the first gen was exclusive because it was a north american vehicle with limited production. all the overseas trucks were imported privately. the fact that ford is marketing the truck for sale overseas now, it has lost some of its exclusivity because they will be producing much larger numbers of the truck. regardless of svt or ford performance, its still a branch of ford that specializes in the higher performance side of vehicles.

your last statement is completely absurd though. what do you think the gen 2 is? is it not a built up f150? if you are going to argue uniqueness, thats not a good way of starting out. and i doubt there is any jealousy amongst the first gen owners. most of us have our reasons for not wanting a gen 2, while some may be a bit outspoken about it than others

Ferrari, Lamborghini, Bugatti... you've been put on notice. Not North American, you're not exclusive. Thanks for that education bud. Also since you haven't been paying attention during your 24k post. Gen2 is pretty damn limited since apparently you haven't see all the damn posts of people having trouble getting one. Definition of limited right there. Walk into a dealer and they tell you a number they have to sell and that's in... that's limited. I don't know why you Gen1 guys are having such a hard time with them. It's pretty dense.

And now it's kind of laughable that at 24k posts you don't know the difference between how Gen1 and Gen2 are made that makes Gen2 a more unique Raptor then Gen1.

It's past absurd and down right hilarious the efforts you Gen1 guys are going through to dismiss the next generation.

Mocojumby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jealousy? Lol. You do know that a lot of the gen1 drivers drop 20k+ on suspension, 10k+ on performance, 8k+ on body work and 100,000,000 on other stuff they read about on frf!
I wouldn't say jealousy somehow implying can't, but more like lack of interest.
Not everyone wants to join the soprano section [emoji6]

MostSecretAgentMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was feeling like a ******* all day, and then I read this, and realized I was being too hard on myself

Never worry about being to hard on your self when you're the only person that enjoys when you're hard.

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Jealousy? Lol. You do know that a lot of the gen1 drivers drop 20k+ on suspension, 10k+ on performance, 8k+ on body work and 100,000,000 on other stuff they read about on frf!
I wouldn't say jealousy somehow implying can't, but more like lack of interest.
Not everyone wants to join the soprano section [emoji6]

Lack of interest requires there to be a lack of interest. When all you Gen1 guys chime in on every single Gen2 post... that's the definition of interest there bud ;). Especially posting in the Gen2 forum section. Sounds like you're pretty damn interested in what's going on over here.

MostSecretAgentMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL!

*too *yourself (for Jimbo)

******** it! I got both "you're" right and ****** up a too! Isn't "your self" one word too? ****** that up also!

Does my grammar correction point on myself negate the grammar correction point you got? How does this work with internet grammar correction points?

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

You're welcome *** lolz

What does my ****** orientation add to this discussion?

Stickman89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
aeafa2400d8f4e1ae58f86fac0bc8f85.jpg

Last edited: