Daily Driver + Sports Car --> Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nacho226

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not that it matters anymore since OP solved his "issue". But I had a 2019 6MT Mustang Gt PP2 with Steeda lowering springs and an H-pipe which I traded for my 2018 801A Scab and man do I miss that car. As much as I love my raptor and how practical it is, it will never bring the feeling of rowing through gears with that V8 roar out the back. It had more features than my raptor does now and was better on gas...surprisingly. Every now and then I punch myself for getting rid of the car, but it is what it is. One day I'll get back into a mustang...hopefully a Gt350
1721998670370.png1721998684523.png

OP
OP
H

Hagdio72

Reaction score
Not that it matters anymore since OP solved his "issue". But I had a 2019 6MT Mustang Gt PP2 with Steeda lowering springs and an H-pipe which I traded for my 2018 801A Scab and man do I miss that car. As much as I love my raptor and how practical it is, it will never bring the feeling of rowing through gears with that V8 roar out the back. It had more features than my raptor does now and was better on gas...surprisingly. Every now and then I punch myself for getting rid of the car, but it is what it is. One day I'll get back into a mustang...hopefully a Gt350
View attachment 461500View attachment 461501
Looks great! PP2s are rare, I hardly see them.

I understand what you mean. I definitely miss my Mustang some days. Mine had the factory active exhaust with an H pipe, springs, struts, camber/caser plates, rear cradle lockout kit, and wide and lighter wheels and tires. Stock power. You can always get into another one! I think a GT350 would be amazing.

Nacho226

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks great! PP2s are rare, I hardly see them.

I understand what you mean. I definitely miss my Mustang some days. Mine had the factory active exhaust with an H pipe, springs, struts, camber/caser plates, rear cradle lockout kit, and wide and lighter wheels and tires. Stock power. You can always get into another one! I think a GT350 would be amazing.
When I first saw the PP2s on Ford's website, I knew I had to have it. I wouldn't get it any other way; It had blue stitching on the seats with digital cluster and all. I think its the fact that it was a PP2, the rarity, and that they are and are no longer in production is what hurts the most, especially since I bought the car brand new. I always wondered where that car is now, I'm so tempted to buy a Carfax report but I don't think it would make me feel any better. Kinda crazy how a car can bring such strong feelings...anyway I'm just blabbering at this point.

shigman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Where those mustang puddle lamp projectors stock? Lol, pretty sweet.
When I first saw the PP2s on Ford's website, I knew I had to have it. I wouldn't get it any other way; It had blue stitching on the seats with digital cluster and all. I think its the fact that it was a PP2, the rarity, and that they are and are no longer in production is what hurts the most, especially since I bought the car brand new. I always wondered where that car is now, I'm so tempted to buy a Carfax report but I don't think it would make me feel any better. Kinda crazy how a car can bring such strong feelings...anyway I'm just blabbering at this point.

Nacho226

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well... I managed to look up the Carfax for free and lets just say it got real interesting. I traded my mustang to a dealer all they in northern New York, where it apparently only spent 2 days before being sold and it came straight back to SOUTH FLORIDA!!! Not only that but the owner has driven it for only 2K miles since I traded it back in 2022 AND it goes for service to the local dealer where I have been for service a couple of times. Man, only if I had the funds... I'd call the dealer and ask if the owner wants to sell it. What a rollercoaster of emotions :burnout:
How much does a kidney go for? :Big Laugh:

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can tell you firsthand, you always regret selling some of your rides, even though you justify it at the time. I have since learned and now follow a new rule, just keep buying new cars and don't sell any of the current ones.

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sadly I didn't have time to switch the exhaust to Baja mode, that was just Normal!
Probably best, I hate the sound of these trucks no matter what mode.

When I went to dunes I was more worried about people making fun of my exhaust than not making it up a hill. Lol.