Commuter Car?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
isis

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Appreciate the thoughts. Another reason to consider it is I may be increasing inner city use and parking garages. And a pocket rocket like a FiST would be silly fun and once thrashed properly, would be a good car for my son when he’s ready to drive

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And a pocket rocket like a FiST would be silly fun and once thrashed properly, would be a good car for my son when he’s ready to drive
Depends on the son ... I'd be dead if I'd gotten my hands on a car like that when I was sixteen ...

OP
OP
isis

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Depends on the son ... I'd be dead if I'd gotten my hands on a car like that when I was sixteen ...
There’s not a lot MT slower than that and certainly won’t be in 5 years.

OP
OP
isis

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I daily a FiST and drive the Raptor for family trips or towing. During daily drives, it's just me in the car, so something small is convenient. My car has a bunch of performance mods, but not many visual mods. So it still looks relatively stock on the outside, but it's faster than other STs. If you do go for the FiST, I recommend looking for the Recaro seats. I'm 6'2", 200lbs and fit well in them.
What’s the go-to forum for the little guys?

DaveInMn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ford Fiesta ST…at least that’s what I’m assuming. Could be anything.
Thx for the response. Sounds about right.

Too many acronyms floating around these days....thx to the phones with their wienie keyboards....

OP
OP
isis

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ford Fiesta ST…at least that’s what I’m assuming. Could be anything.
This is correct. FoST and FiST are common abbreviations for the Focus ST and Fiesta ST across car enthusiast sites. I just think the Fiesta would be a hoot for a 30mpg car.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is correct. FoST and FiST are common abbreviations for the Focus ST and Fiesta ST across car enthusiast sites. I just think the Fiesta would be a hoot for a 30mpg car.
I would love to own a FiST. But I cant fit.