Build Week 10/24/2022

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scottp6188

Reaction score
I'm not exactly sure how many your supposed to have, I know its different depending on features selected. I'm sure another member can further clarify this.

EVOVII

Reaction score
Okay sorry to spam this thread with another update. Just chatted with Ford. They said it is fully built and no record of microchip hold. ETA to dealer was 11/13-11/18. Cautiously optimistic……

lngebrown

Reaction score
I'm not exactly sure how many your supposed to have, I know its different depending on features selected. I'm sure another member can further clarify this.
I guess it doesn't really matter. I'm not in a position I can do anything other than keep my fingers crossed the wait will be short.

lngebrown

Reaction score
Okay sorry to spam this thread with another update. Just chatted with Ford. They said it is fully built and no record of microchip hold. ETA to dealer was 11/13-11/18. Cautiously optimistic……
Do you mean your vehicle or any vehicle? My Dealer who has been very up-front with me said he called Ford and the microchip hold was from Ford.

MQZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
May be worthwhile to know what is the secondary status to your known primary status. Only some of the primary status are available on Ford tracker and some more extracted to other ordertrack.app. The secondary status gives you a more meaningful status in some cases... if it matters and is available from VVR. The VVR history, to me, is a better history and is suppose to be accurate and it also presents how one could move in and out of or back and forth between status. With that you may be able to better pinpoint chip holds and whatnot if your status doesn't change to something else. With that said... I do not know my secondary status... I just know what status are possible based on primary. I have yet to bug my dealer for any info.

Here are some examples of both status':
"Scheduled to week (week of 10/24)" is secondary to "In Order Processing"
"Scheduled to day (10/25) is secondary to "In Order Processing"
"Sent to Plant" is secondary to "In Production"
"Produced" is secondary to "In Production"
"Released" is secondary to "Awaiting Shipment"
"Received" is secondary to "In Transit"
"Shipped Convoy" is secondary to "In Transit"
"Final Delivered" is secondary to "Delivered"

EVOVII

Reaction score
Do you mean your vehicle or any vehicle? My Dealer who has been very up-front with me said he called Ford and the microchip hold was from Ford.
I gave FORD chat my VIN/order# and that is what they told me specific to my vehicle.

I had a very basic build

Only options I had were 37, recaro and pro power. Nothing else. Not sure if that made a difference or not

RaptorUSN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I gave FORD chat my VIN/order# and that is what they told me specific to my vehicle.

I had a very basic build

Only options I had were 37, recaro and pro power. Nothing else. Not sure if that made a difference or not
That’s not basic lol