Build Week 10/24/2022

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EVOVII

Reaction score
update on mine…
‘23 37p barebones Avalanche with Recaros
10/25 Blend date
Modules populated today so seems to be making progress

lngebrown

Reaction score
Well I was told truck is produced but on a microchip hold. Oh well it is what it is.

EVOVII

Reaction score
Now my tracker shows “awaiting shipment”

Checking if that really means what I think or does that mean “microchip hold”

EVOVII

Reaction score
“Awaiting shipment” in any other scenario to me would mean the truck has been fully built and now just trying to schedule convoy to dealer. In this bizzaro world we now live in sounds like “awaiting shipment” really means awaiting to be fully built and after that they will need to schedule shipment

Curious @Ingebrown, what does ur tracker now say?

lngebrown

Reaction score
“Awaiting shipment” in any other scenario to me would mean the truck has been fully built and now just trying to schedule convoy to dealer. In this bizzaro world we now live in sounds like “awaiting shipment” really means awaiting to be fully built and after that they will need to schedule shipment

Curious @Ingebrown, what does ur tracker now say?
The app still says "In Production" but I was told the truck has been produced and was on a microchip hold, which means awaiting shipping can not be accurate. It is missing a chip or chips.

NewRap4Me

Reaction score
Ordered confirmed 8/4
Build 10/24
Blend 10/26
Tracker shows in production, not built.

When it comes, it comes.

scottp6188

Reaction score
The app still says "In Production" but I was told the truck has been produced and was on a microchip hold, which means awaiting shipping can not be accurate. It is missing a chip or chips.
Any idea how many modules it shows versus how many your supposed to have?