Build Week 10/24/2022

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rfc805

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What they're telling you there is "your dealer placed an order without an allocation".

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What they're telling you there is "your dealer placed an order without an allocation".
That’s what I’m thinking.

Still no movement on mine. Modules done but Ford Chat just saying ship date pushed back

EVOVII

Reaction score
Hey MattR

What status do u show in the tracker? In Production or Awaiting Shipment?

raydulce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s what I’m thinking.

Still no movement on mine. Modules done but Ford Chat just saying ship date pushed back
I know my dealer had an allocation (personally know the guy), but I'm sure many people ran into dealers promising things they didn't have.

rfc805

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't doubt your dealer had allocations, but that does not mean your order was the one they submitted against it. If they really had an allocation and only put your order against it, you'd have gotten built. They probably had an allocation and 4 different sales people put in 4 different orders against 1 allocation, and they probably got at least 1 built from it.

OP
OP
Range44

Range44

Reaction score
What is a tear tag?
Apparently it means your truck is built? It is located at the top of the page where you look at the modules. If it has a number next to where it says Tear Tag you have a tear tag. This is just bits and pieces I have read. Feel free to fact check it. No clue if its true?

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Apparently it means your truck is built? It is located at the top of the page where you look at the modules. If it has a number next to where it says Tear Tag you have a tear tag. This is just bits and pieces I have read. Feel free to fact check it. No clue if its true?
Mine has had all of the commonly listed modules and a tear tag for 5 days.

It makes me assume I’m on chip hold