bigger tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

malo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How about "Flounder"? Tried and true nickname.
goat fu****. Is that you? Take it easy on them there goats pal. and that banana hammock you run around your moms house in

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

malo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah Pirate was not Fing around….lol

Seriously dude here is what I’d do….keep the 37s technically…rubbing or even the possibility of rubbing makes it feel like you went from a 80-130K truck to a 20K truck. I’d get some MT 37s with thick tread, they will look like 38s compared to KO2s. Everytime I see a Raptor with MTs I think they have 37s when they are really just 35s. I love tires so I had to respond proper….let the memes now continue.
View attachment 468291
thanks Shig night!! you helped. i need help. and a safe place according to smurf

OP
OP
M

malo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
murder she wrote's ex girlfriend walked into the bar with her new boyfriend. murder walked up to new boyfriend and said "how you like that worn out p***"
new boyfriend said "its not bad once you get past the worn out part"

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
murder she wrote's ex girlfriend walked into the bar with her new boyfriend. murder walked up to new boyfriend and said "how you like that worn out p***"
new boyfriend said "its not bad once you get past the worn out part"
Ummm... this is more of a compliment? Thanks, I think