Looking at new tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I get weekly same thread annoyance but new tires come out, people have more opinions over the years or months.

Kind of funny seeing newer posters here with gatekeeping posts.

But yea, let's just make sure new threads are only on new, never discussed topics.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I get weekly same thread annoyance but new tires come out, people have more opinions over the years or months.

But yea, let's just make sure new threads are only on new, never discussed topics.
IMG_4500.gif

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score

It's not about reposting. Its about the knowledgeable people here having to continue to regurgitate information that is over numerous duplicate threads.

I find myself about once a week going to start a thread, stopping myself to use the search function, then finding my answer within 10-15 minutes.

People start new threads on rehashed topics because 1. they don't know how to use the search 2. they are impatient and would rather have someone just give them an answer instead of attempting to look it up. The former is understandable and the light chiding pushes them to learn how to find the info instead of just posting a new thread. The latter is just lazy and not in good faith to the forum community.

OP here isn't guilty of this, but some new posters come in here acting like the forum members work for them to answer their questions. That's not how communities work.

Last edited:

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's not about reposting. Its about the knowledgeable people here having to continue to regurgitate information that is over numerous duplicate threads.

I find myself about once a week going to start a thread, stopping myself to use the search function, then finding my answer within 10-15 minutes.

People start new threads on rehashed topics because 1. they don't know how to use the search 2. they are impatient and would rather have someone just give them an answer instead of attempting to look it up. The former is understandable and the light chiding pushes them to learn how to find the info instead of just posting a new thread. The latter is just lazy and not in good faith to the forum community.

OP here isn't guilty of this, but some new posters come in here acting like the forum members work for them to answer their questions. That's not how communities work.
wait what?!?? i thought you all bowed down to me and answer my every question immediately. dont tell me this isnt true. im entitled to immediate answers because i signed up here on the forum.