Looking at new tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorDrew

Reaction score
I am going to be ditching the OEM 35" KO2's after having 3 of them replaced under warranty for being out of round, and starting to have the same problem again 8,000 miles later. I am looking at Nitto Ridge Grappler's, Toyo Open Country R/T Trails, and Falken Wildpeak AT4W's. which on of these should I seriously consider? I have had Ridge Grapplers 2 times before on different vehicles, and they were great, but am open to new ideas. Also the RG's are heavy. I also need good wet pavement performance along with light offroad performance. On that same note, do I stick with the OEM size of 315/70R17, or go to 35x12.5? I like that the 315/70 Toyo's can be had in d load rating, but not sure how much of a difference that would actually make. Thank you for any input you can give, because I am tired of the constant KO2 vibration.
Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Debate over.