bigger tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
If i apologize can I be a part of your click?
ugh...
click is what you do to hyperlinks. CLIQUE is what you needed to use in context.

Next time someone comes on this truck forum and asks about tire’s and leveling kits I’ll join your team and jump down their throat. Tell them how stupid they are. Go use the search for crying out loud! What the hell are you thinking? Right?
Then I’ll feel much safer and superior and smarter. I might even bust out a meme!!
Don’t the lift, bigger tires and wheels make you feel superior and smart enough?

Only to you since your the Smurf. Aren’t they little? This means you have a little unit as well. And why are you slaying your friends? What did they do to you?

You have an unhealthy fixation on safe spaces. Did you learn that on here? you know all about them. You must go there a lot
The FRF safe space was here, but I had to drain the FRF swamp. After doing so, I made safe spaces great again.

According to your logic, everyone who ever put bigger tires on their truck is trying to compensate. Think about that Smurf and turf.
How quickly you’ve forgotten:

IDK what you know or don’t know, so you mostly need to stick close to the stock offset and of course the diameter of the OE tires. The further you go from stock, the more chance the tires rub.

K
For all of you that upset for asking a tire question on a truck forum.
I am sorry. K?

Now I’m out. Seriously this time. I’ll let ya’ll finish up so you can feel good about yourself

I’m headed to me safe space to hang with Smurf and turf
I told you. FRF has the greatest safe space. People from all over the world come to our big, beautiful safe space.

It was serious. But it got ruined 2 posts in.
So... Murder she wrote... try harder.

You should talk to Murder She wrote
I’m not in her clique.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
ugh...
click is what you do to hyperlinks. CLIQUE is what you needed to use in context.

Don’t the lift, bigger tires and wheels make you feel superior and smart enough?

The FRF safe space was here, but I had to drain the FRF swamp. After doing so, I made safe spaces great again.

How quickly you’ve forgotten:

I told you. FRF has the greatest safe space. People from all over the world come to our big, beautiful safe space.

So... Murder she wrote... try harder.

I’m not in her clique.
200.gif

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
can I be a part of your click

Eric- go do some push ups. You have way too much estrogen in your system.

"Clique."​

I just got finished loading about 600 lbs of shit in and out of the Raptor- I think I'm fine on the pushups for today there chief brodoze.

The fact you can't understand why lifting a Raptor is stupid shows how stupid you are.