bigger tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Wait?? what I do? how did I get a nick name? Was just trying to help you out with a little navigation of how things work around here. and didn't use a meme to get you there. WOW!!!! you get triggered easy. You might want to loosen your manzier and pick the thong out of your crack. This might help with your short fuse. Unless it is the hormones you are taking to help you transition. If so.... good luck to you.:rollfro::lewx4:
How about "Flounder"? Tried and true nickname.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wait..... is that banana looking me in the eyes? what have i told you about that?

finally got caught up on this thread. the insults are triggering me. i might need to go to my safe space. anybody can install their stereo, anybody can tune a processor, anybody can speak at stanford university in the audio engineering dept, anybody can build a rocket, anybody can remove a brain tumor, anybody can set a broken limb, anybody can build a computer anybody can write code, anybody can......... where does it stop? im so insecure now, @MurderedOutSVT where is the safe space again? he has truly shown his dominance over all of us. we should go there now.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If only Malo was smart enough to realize it was just a few simple little jokes, and was likely going to get some answers… until post 13. Then the real fun began!

@malo Try some of these, might help your confidence. And who knows, maybe they might help your insults improve too!
View attachment 468286
Don’t give him those, they’re a choking hazard for guys like him.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
wait..... is that banana looking me in the eyes? what have i told you about that?

finally got caught up on this thread. the insults are triggering me. i might need to go to my safe space. anybody can install their stereo, anybody can tune a processor, anybody can speak at stanford university in the audio engineering dept, anybody can build a rocket, anybody can remove a brain tumor, anybody can set a broken limb, anybody can build a computer anybody can write code, anybody can......... where does it stop? im so insecure now, @MurderedOutSVT where is the safe space again? he has truly shown his dominance over all of us. we should go there now.
Hold up. You built a rocket?