bigger tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

malo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m proud of you for opening up about that.

so, are you in, or out? I’m sensing this is not the first time you’ve been asked.

You have an unhealthy fixation on small stuff. New member safe space will make you feel better about it though.
View attachment 468204
Only to you since your the Smurf. Aren’t they little? This means you have a little unit as well. And why are you slaying your friends? What did they do to you?

You have an unhealthy fixation on safe spaces. Did you learn that on here? you know all about them. You must go there a lot

OP
OP
M

malo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m proud of you for opening up about that.

so, are you in, or out? I’m sensing this is not the first time you’ve been asked.

You have an unhealthy fixation on small stuff. New member safe space will make you feel better about it though.
View attachment 468204
According to your logic, everyone who ever put bigger tires on their truck is trying to compensate. Think about that Smurf and turf.

OP
OP
M

malo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
K
For all of you that upset for asking a tire question on a truck forum.
I am sorry. K?

Now I’m out. Seriously this time. I’ll let ya’ll finish up so you can feel good about yourself

I’m headed to me safe space to hang with Smurf and turf