Am I the only one refreshing Ford's track site every possible second?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erjdrvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Constantly checking. My delivery day is 5 days away, but I am still in production. Been in production for over two weeks, but my delivery date has never changed.
If it's anything like mine, still in production 6 days prior to the Est. Delivery date is not a good sign! If still in production 2 days prior it usually pushes the Est. Delivery 10-14 days.

OP
OP
gobluejd

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
If it's anything like mine, still in production 6 days prior to the Est. Delivery date is not a good sign! If still in production 2 days prior it usually pushes the Est. Delivery 10-14 days.
Just a little bit of hope for you, my 2019 F150 Lariat updated on a Saturday morning that it had 1 week until delivery (down from 3 weeks). Dealer called minutes later and said it was delivered the night before.

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know you are not too far away either, but the dealer I got mine from is in Michigan less than 2.5 hours from DTP. They only need a day or two to update, ship it and get it to the dealer. I am keeping my fingers crossed.