Am I the only one refreshing Ford's track site every possible second?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My morning and afternoon ritual.. Just got back from the dealer and got a little update on where it’s at on rail - apparently lacrosse WI. Good news is trade in number came in good, bad news they still think it might be mid month before it comes in. Apparently drivers are hard to come by.

RaptorFan1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is being a bit unusual as I don't know if the 16 day estimate is from today or from 8/27? Truly confused by this tracker... May just go in and finalize all the paperwork before hand so that I can pick the thing up whenever they call me and tell me it's there. Has anyone done that before or foresee any problems I could run into with that?

Capture.PNG

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is being a bit unusual as I don't know if the 16 day estimate is from today or from 8/27? Truly confused by this tracker... May just go in and finalize all the paperwork before hand so that I can pick the thing up whenever they call me and tell me it's there. Has anyone done that before or foresee any problems I could run into with that?

View attachment 317881
Tried to do that today, it’s not their standard procedure but they almost let me. They prefer waiting until delivery in case of damage in transport, delays, and I guess it could mess up shipping.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tried to do that today, it’s not their standard procedure but they almost let me. They prefer waiting until delivery in case of damage in transport, delays, and I guess it could mess up shipping.
I would never do paperwork on a truck that isn't there ready for me to take possession of it. Seems like a ton of risk to save a couple of hours. Chill out, it will get there soon, then sign and drive it.

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would never do paperwork on a truck that isn't there ready for me to take possession of it. Seems like a ton of risk to save a couple of hours. Chill out, it will get there soon, then sign and drive it.
I get it. I’m out of town next week so I was basically thinking let’s get it over with (and my tags expire today on my trade in).

At least got my trade evaluated and know the route I’m going.

CoolrainRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I get it. I’m out of town next week so I was basically thinking let’s get it over with (and my tags expire today on my trade in).

At least got my trade evaluated and know the route I’m going.
This.... I need to get my trade evaluated and see the offer. I will go over the other details as well just not sign anything (or pay) - this way the back and forth is done and we just have to review and sign the day of