Am I the only one refreshing Ford's track site every possible second?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjm047

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it's anything like mine, still in production 6 days prior to the Est. Delivery date is not a good sign! If still in production 2 days prior it usually pushes the Est. Delivery 10-14 days.
I would call FP. My tracker still says in production with an ETA of 10/2. Chatted w FP today and they show it in transit with an ETA if 9/20. The tracker is nice but it’s not at all updated as I’m sure we’re all aware by now.

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This.... I need to get my trade evaluated and see the offer. I will go over the other details as well just not sign anything (or pay) - this way the back and forth is done and we just have to review and sign the day of
I had the them print the OTD numbers etc.

I’m glad I got my trade number, I’ve had a my car listed for 2 months on Facebook with no solid hits. I was about to just sell it to Carvana. Trade number with tax benefit is about $1k more than I paid for it new (a German car no less). Crazy times.