37 Raptor and Tremor hanging out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How well does Velocity Blue hide dirt? From the pics, it looks like it'd hide it pretty well. How much metallic fleck is in that paint?
Here’s what mine looks like after 3 weeks of not washing it (driving me insane) and it’s been through the rain a few times. I personally love the color, and it gets many compliments.

Attachments

• 088E58D6-1AA6-4244-AAE6-3FD067D70477.jpeg
    088E58D6-1AA6-4244-AAE6-3FD067D70477.jpeg
    315.8 KB · Views: 69

Sephiroth

Reaction score
Maryland, where it’s required by law… I’m the one who doesn’t give a s h I t about it.
Atta boy. I said the same thing, but I didn’t think it was worth paying $200 tickets a week.

Probably depends on county. Some counties don’t care, although I’d say there will be appropriation funding issues, so buyer beware.

OP
OP
Stan G

Stan G

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Atta boy. I said the same thing, but I didn’t think it was worth paying $200 tickets a week.

Probably depends on county. Some counties don’t care, although I’d say there will be appropriation funding issues, so buyer beware.
Yea, it usually takes about a week before our local PD would pull me over for no front plate. :(

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score

What did you do to tick off some LEO to get pulled over that often for a chicken s h i t ticket?

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No it was a liberal area, brother. The car was very flashy, so that didn’t help either.
Lib areas suck, but the LEO’s are rarely Libs themselves. Flashy cars don’t help though, how flashy are we talking?

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I run a front plate too because it ain't worth the hassle. I live in a small town with a population of about 3000. There usually isn't much crime going on so the police just look for traffic violations and other petty BS.