37 Raptor and Tremor hanging out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, that Velocity Blue is really growing on me. I've currently got AMB on order (not scheduled yet), but if all the graphics are done in black/grey and not like the white of the online build tool, then it's just going to look like there's some dirt on that rear quarter panel with AMB. The 37 graphics are looking sharp on the lighter colors. I'm also a bit concerned with how much dust/light dirt/water spots are going to show up on that color. I've tried to keep a black car in Vegas in the past, and it's a huge pain in the *** to keep it clean. My current Metallic Spiral Grey car hides it easily. This photo showing the AMB vs Velocity makes me think that the AMB is going to need another wash after that rain dries.

How well does Velocity Blue hide dirt? From the pics, it looks like it'd hide it pretty well. How much metallic fleck is in that paint?

View attachment 315942
Lighter colors alway hide dirt better than any darker color.

Sephiroth

Reaction score
Don't get mad, bro. If you are going to brag about driving a flashy car, then tell the class what you're driving. I'm sure we will all be impressed.
Why would I be mad? Sell your MBA and buy one. Civics aren’t that expensive. Price = Demand remember?

Sephiroth

Reaction score
Facts. Libs hate gas guzzlers. Unless they’re CNN Cuomo.

Sephiroth

Reaction score
Still waiting to hear about this flashy car....
View attachment 316043
Aren’t you the one that said you’re going to block and ignore me (can’t keep your word, eh)? Yet here you are precious.

I’ll tell you what I’m going to do for you. Kindly send me your address, and I’ll mail you a signed pic of me (with my flashy car) that way you can j3rkoff to me while secretly reading my posts.