37 Raptor and Tremor hanging out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You’re not smart enough to get a PhD? Show me your degrees or it’s just all talk. Sorry braaaaaa it’s my BS detector on red alert again...
You know what the problem is about calling people out? You have everything to lose when you are proven wrong. Consider this evidence of my claims as my last message to you on this one, bro.

Also, I am probably smart enough to get a PhD, I just haven't been able to justify the cost with the limited room for professional growth in my field.

200.gif

Attachments

• seffy_drives_a_civic.jpg
    seffy_drives_a_civic.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 38

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Think I hit a nerve. Back to Raptor talk! Sorry to everyone on here that this devolved into a ******* match. I promise to keep it Raptor focused going forward.

OP
OP
Stan G

Stan G

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the new Raptor R could be based on the super duty. It makes sense.. Move the tremor down to the f150 and move the Raptor up to the super duty for the R?

(back to the Raptor talk)

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the new Raptor R could be based on the super duty. It makes sense.. Move the tremor down to the f150 and move the Raptor up to the super duty for the R?

(back to the Raptor talk)
Now that I have seen the 2021 Shelby Cobra with the 775 hp Coyote engine in it, I am fully convinced that is the F-150 platform for the Raptor R. Put the Coyote in it, tweak the suspension and chassis to handle the additional torque and re-badge it.

Oh, and maybe add some crazy color interior just to make sure people are talking about it like the blue recaros. :)

OP
OP
Stan G

Stan G

Full Access Member
Reaction score
W

Why would Ford want that penalty? If you wan to be fast, weigh is as important as power.
I was thinking that they strip down some of the heavier portions for aluminum, carbon fiber or graphene. It won't be made for towing or payload just a bigger raptor for the R.

spizike9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was planning 100% on building out a tremor the day they became available, but it ended up being so godawful ugly I just couldn’t pull the trigger .
I think the Tremor is a good looking truck but in today’s market where everything is MSRP the fully loaded Tremor was only 6k less than a fully loaded Raptor so to me it’s not worth it. Once there starts to be some dealer discounts and manufacturer incentives the Tremor will be more enticing.

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that I have seen the 2021 Shelby Cobra with the 775 hp Coyote engine in it, I am fully convinced that is the F-150 platform for the Raptor R. Put the Coyote in it, tweak the suspension and chassis to handle the additional torque and re-badge it.

Oh, and maybe add some crazy color interior just to make sure people are talking about it like the blue recaros. :)
So 2021 was your first time knowing about the Shelby F-150?