37 Raptor and Tremor hanging out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aren’t you the one that said you’re going to block and ignore me (can’t keep your word, eh)? Yet here you are precious.

I’ll tell you what I’m going to do for you. Kindly send me your address, and I’ll mail you a signed pic of me (with my flashy car) that way you can j3rkoff to me while secretly reading my posts.
200.gif

I was right, guys! It's a Civic.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely a civic for sure. Your problem solving skills adds merit to your MBA. Money well spent.
Why are you getting hung up on this MBA thing, bro? Yes, I have an MBA. I also have a second Masters Degree, MS in IT Management. I don't have a flashy car though. I just have this weird personality quirk that forces me to call people out on their BS. Don't take it personal.

We should just get back to talking about Raptors.

Sephiroth

Reaction score
Why are you getting hung up on this MBA thing, bro? Yes, I have an MBA. I also have a second Masters Degree, MS in IT Management. I don't have a flashy car though. I just have this weird personality quirk that forces me to call people out on their BS. Don't take it personal.

We should just get back to talking about Raptors.
You overselling your quirk.

WestcampTX

Reaction score
I was planning 100% on building out a tremor the day they became available, but it ended up being so godawful ugly I just couldn’t pull the trigger .

Last edited:

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was planning 100% on building out a tremor the day they became available, but it under up being so godawful ugly I just couldn’t pull the trigger .
Honestly I like the Tremor Super Duty, but the F-150 version is lacking. It's like you wanted a Raptor, but only went half way.

Maybe the reason I like the Tremor in the Super Duty is that there is no Raptor version...