37 Raptor and Tremor hanging out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was surprised how much the Tremor cost. I originally was interested in the Tremor until I built one. A fairly loaded out Tremor was only about 4k, give or take, less than a Raptor. To me the cost was too close to not go with the Raptor. If you need the towing, I guess you could go with the Tremor, but I am surprised how much it cost. I don't know how this compares to an equally loaded Rebel though.
Give it a year and you find tremors sitting on lots at 10k off sticker. At 10k off it is a great value. You will never find a raptor at 10k off.

Sephiroth

Reaction score
Give it a year and you find tremors sitting on lots at 10k off sticker. At 10k off it is a great value. You will never find a raptor at 10k off.
And I still won’t buy that piece of **** or any other electric piece of **** for that matter.

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score

You must be new to buying cars in the last 18 months. Pre-pandemic Raptors even brand new could be had everywhere except certain locations on the east coast brand new for $4k to $10k off msrp alllll fn day. I bought a 2018 brand new $8k off msrp and sold it for msrp in late 2020 with 38k miles.