2025 Order Guide Please....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No idea what else or if there is more - saw it posted on one of the Raptor Facebook sites. I'm pissed that Avalanche is gone and have no idea what Space White is gonna look like in person -- FORD absolutely SUCKS in their selection of colors.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still no real blue. Two whites ? Avalanche gone, at least replace avalanche with with the old terrain from gen 1. This is terrible who does this. They should do a poll on here every year before they do the selections.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Still no real blue. Two whites ? Avalanche gone, at least replace avalanche with with the old terrain from gen 1. This is terrible who does this. They should do a poll on here every year before they do the selections.

They obviously hate us. Or they're stupid. Or they know we'll pony up the cash anyway. :(

wirlp

Reaction score
No idea what else or if there is more - saw it posted on one of the Raptor Facebook sites. I'm pissed that Avalanche is gone and have no idea what Space White is gonna look like in person -- FORD absolutely SUCKS in their selection of colors.
I second this. Pissed Avalanche is gone.

Finlay150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't mind the Anti-Matter, but it looks too much like Black. I have a 21 velocity blue now and considering Carbonized Gray....my son thinks I should keep the 21.

I have a Carbonized Grey 24. Atlas Blue is the best color IMHO, and sucks it was 1 year only. I have the same opinion of Anti-matter.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Space White is like a metallic Avalanche I believe. The old guys are gonna love that one!
It's either that or the other old guy color - rapid red. Worst comes to worst, Oxford again. How boring. Maybe get a shítter green below invoice and repaint it. :)