2024 Raptor Order MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
What is a priority Number and how do I get a lower one I ordered one for MSRP. from my local dealer and they said they would let me know the exact build dates as they won't be assigned at least a few more days and people are saying a lower Priority number calls for a faster build time. Also, Ordered the shelter green with the 37 packages what about you guys?
Two things:
1) Read thread #52 in this post
2) Don't believe one damn word coming out of your dealers mouth

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Two things:
1) Read thread #52 in this post
2) Don't believe one damn word coming out of your dealers mouth
^^What he said^^ And try using the search engine...this one's free.

DistrictCane

Reaction score
^^What he said^^ And try using the search engine...this one's free.

Thanks for this. Post #5 on that thread sounds like a pretty big caveat to the Priority Code scheme in that Priority Code 10-18 is not necessarily better than Priority Code 19 (which is the default); provided that, the dealer uses Priority Code 19 for all special orders (I assume Raptors qualify as such).

Here is the language from Post #5 for easy reference: "First, 19 is the worst priority possible for a special order. 10 is the best although it doesn’t matter as long as your dealer gave all the other special orders the same priority."

Assuming my dealer inputs all special orders in at Priority Code 19, I guess I'm ok foregoing a lower Priority Code number. I have Priority Code 19 for a new 2024 and was told I am first on the customer list. When I asked if my Priority Code could be moved to 10 or just a number between 10-18, my dealer said something to the effect of "We don't do any special treatment for any customer." He also said he waited 17 months for his Maverick, but that's neither here nor there.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Thanks for this. Post #5 on that thread sounds like a pretty big caveat to the Priority Code scheme in that Priority Code 10-18 is not necessarily better than Priority Code 19 (which is the default); provided that, the dealer uses Priority Code 19 for all special orders (I assume Raptors qualify as such).

Here is the language from Post #5 for easy reference: "First, 19 is the worst priority possible for a special order. 10 is the best although it doesn’t matter as long as your dealer gave all the other special orders the same priority."

Assuming my dealer inputs all special orders in at Priority Code 19, I guess I'm ok foregoing a lower Priority Code number. I have Priority Code 19 for a new 2024 and was told I am first on the customer list. When I asked if my Priority Code could be moved to 10 or just a number between 10-18, my dealer said something to the effect of "We don't do any special treatment for any customer." He also said he waited 17 months for his Maverick, but that's neither here nor there.
All depends upon dealer -- mine put me in at 11 for '24 R. At the end of the day I could careless what the number is as long it shows up next year sometime.

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was priority 10 for 10 months and nothing happened. Changed dealership with allocation and was given priority 19 in September 2022. My 2023 truck arrived at the dealership December 27, 2022

RollTigers

Reaction score
anyone else have a dealership willing to do a 37 package at msrp? i've called all the dealers in my area and either they have no clue about the order process or they are wanting over msrp. Very frustrating. I really need a truck by first quarter of next year so don't really want to be 20th on a list. I put an order in at one dealership but sounds like they hardly get any allocations and so it might be summer or later next year before it comes in. Thanks for your help!
I ordered my 23 37 PP and paid msrp. I also ordered a 24 R and was promised msrp unless I flip it. GO TIGERS!

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This MSRP thing gets tossed around all the time and I honestly envy those that paid MSRP, or less. Although I couldn’t find it, I read somewhere on this forum that a person purchased a….I believe a 2021 and priced the identical vehicle, except 2024, at a cost….I think he wrote, 19k more. I paid a 5k ADM for my 2021 pp37 and took a lot of abuse on this forum, for doing it. Although I wish I would have purchased a 35, or another type of F150, I’m glad I paid the 5k ADM. The UAW is asking for a 40% pay raise, 32 hour work week and additional benefits, most of which, will be passed to the consumer. I read today that the average car payment hit an all time high of $700. Yesterday a friend told me he saw a 2023 37 on a lot for 102k. I paid, 93k OTD. For those of us that do not have “a guy” or the time to make 1000 phone calls, if you want the truck, the market sets the price, just eat the ADM and enjoy your life! Your money is nobody else’s business!

cptnslo

Full Access Member
Reaction score