2024 Raptor Order MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Harry P Ness

ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess there was bound to be a first person who thought the B&O sounded good. Harry P Ness, are you really Jim Farley?

Ha! I’m coming from a 1995 Honda Civic with cloth seats so I suppose anything sounds good. I can’t wait to get rid of it because I can’t begin to imagine how deep the fart stains is trapped on the driver seat.

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I mean the gen 3 B&O is a lot better than the one in my Gen 2, but yeah calling it "unleashed" is not the word i would use to describe serviceable.
Ha, when compared to the base audio in my bronco, the B&O sounded pretty good. But recently, I had a complete system installed in the bronco, now the B&O sounds ok.

rusty-mosin

Reaction score
Hi all new to the site and new to Raptors. Last week I went to my local dealer was able to put a hold on a 2023 Raptor that was "in transit". I dealt directly with the GM and she was able to make several changes to the Truck for me since it was still not "scheduled". She said I can make whatever changes I would like until the Truck is "scheduled". BTW This dealer also had 3 other Raptors that were still "unscheduled" or in transit. She also told me that she was unsure the number of Raptors Ford would allocate in 2024, if any, since Ford may be planning to produce the GT500 on the same production lines.

So I guess what I am trying to share is that based on what I was told last week. Ford has still not allocated any 2024 Raptors to dealers. My guess is they will want to fill the 2023 requests first then start building 2024 models. The GM would not give me a date but she said I would be lucky to have the Truck by Xmas. If that is the case I will wait pull my deposit and wait for a 2024.

Interested to hear your thoughts and feedback on this as well.

TWIIGG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi all new to the site and new to Raptors. Last week I went to my local dealer was able to put a hold on a 2023 Raptor that was "in transit". I dealt directly with the GM and she was able to make several changes to the Truck for me since it was still not "scheduled". She said I can make whatever changes I would like until the Truck is "scheduled". BTW This dealer also had 3 other Raptors that were still "unscheduled" or in transit. She also told me that she was unsure the number of Raptors Ford would allocate in 2024, if any, since Ford may be planning to produce the GT500 on the same production lines.

So I guess what I am trying to share is that based on what I was told last week. Ford has still not allocated any 2024 Raptors to dealers. My guess is they will want to fill the 2023 requests first then start building 2024 models. The GM would not give me a date but she said I would be lucky to have the Truck by Xmas. If that is the case I will wait pull my deposit and wait for a 2024.

Interested to hear your thoughts and feedback on this as well.
I hope that your information is wrong! The dealer I ordered my 2024 Raptor 37 from on September 26 put in writing that my order was for a unit the dealership had an active allocation for. They did advise that they did not know when the allocation would be scheduled for production, however.

OP
OP
ToadSmasher2K1

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There’s already 2024’s scheduled for 12/19 from what I understand

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope that your information is wrong! The dealer I ordered my 2024 Raptor 37 from on September 26 put in writing that my order was for a unit the dealership had an active allocation for. They did advise that they did not know when the allocation would be scheduled for production, however.
I was told the same thing but never got an email confirmation yet like when I ordered my 22 ‍♂️

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And I’m in the same exact boat… never got an email confirmation.
When I ordered my 22 from a different dealer he said I’ll let you know when the order bank is actually open. I had my build ready and sure enough within a day I had an email.

So chances are the orders haven’t been picked up by Ford yet.

I wouldn’t even bother getting a 24 but my 22 was a Covid / Friday build or just bad luck. The black Recaro’s sound niiiiice too

rusty-mosin

Reaction score
Did you hear that directly from the dealership? I met directly with GM. She said they are the largest seller of Raptors in PA and Ford had still not committed to any Raptors for 2024. I have no reason to think she was wrong or misinformed.