2024 Raptor Order MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Subaruski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Correct no dealer has allocations yet (should be 2-3 weeks), but they CAN enter your build into the system. I have an order code, build code and even priority number already assigned to my 24 R build.

They have even entered into Order Verification Program (i.e. email notices)--but until that allocation is matched to the order it will just sit there. Dealer may ultimately get 4 allocations, but not all at once, so if you're #3 for allocation and he gets 2 in first round, might be waiting until next year before another allocation shows up. Sit and wait...but there is a way to get in line.

So is your Priority Code essentially your spot in line with the dealer you placed the order with? I'm 19 with one dealership and 15 with another. But they are both fairly high volume dealerships. Wonder how many standard raptors they get with the first round of allocations?

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
So is your Priority Code essentially your spot in line with the dealer you placed the order with? I'm 19 with one dealership and 15 with another. But they are both fairly high volume dealerships. Wonder how many standard raptors they get with the first round of allocations?
The lower the better...when you do a custom order each order is given a priority number. The lower the number means the sooner it will get built. Retail orders will generally be given a code from 10-19, store inventory cars will be given a 20-89 number. Ford regional managers have the ability to give orders numbers 1-9. Hope that helps.

DS550

Reaction score
Reading everyone’s comments, i contacted my dealer about orders since I am placing an order for a work truck and they said they would take my Raptor build and get it in the system while they wait for allocations. Thank you all. Glad I didn’t wait until nov or December to start asking.

RollTigers

Reaction score
My contact at Gary Crossley Ford here in Kansas City said he will order 2024’s at MSRP. They’re the largest Ford dealer in Missouri, so they should get many allocations.

I should clarify. MSRP for regular 35 Raptor and 37. I think for R’s they were 30k over or something close.

Call/Text Ryan Brehm 816-419-4444
I was told my 24 R will be MSRP unless I plan on flipping it. I bought a 22 Mach 1 and ordered/received my 23 37 package from the dealer both at msrp. I will NOT pay anything over msrp regardless of make or model. They are still making their money at msrp. This truck ain’t a Ferrari. I want this truck but 10,20,30 and even 40k over msrp???? Seriously?

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was told my 24 R will be MSRP unless I plan on flipping it. I bought a 22 Mach 1 and ordered/received my 23 37 package from the dealer both at msrp. I will NOT pay anything over msrp regardless of make or model. They are still making their money at msrp. This truck ain’t a Ferrari. I want this truck but 10,20,30 and even 40k over msrp???? Seriously?
Told…do you have it in writing? Hell, even having signed docs stating such can be suspect with some dealers as seen here before…and you’re talking about the R no less. Good luck on that one.

alibo70

Reaction score
Bumping this thread. Located in Mississippi. Called about 15 dealers. Ranging from completely lost to having zero interest in making a saleo_O. Would like a reference for a dealer willing to do a 37 for modest ADM.

GVH

Reaction score
My contact at Gary Crossley Ford here in Kansas City said he will order 2024’s at MSRP. They’re the largest Ford dealer in Missouri, so they should get many allocations.

I should clarify. MSRP for regular 35 Raptor and 37. I think for R’s they were 30k over or something close.

Call/Text Ryan Brehm 816-419-4444
I think you guys all need to come to Detroit for your Raptors and R’s. Not 1 dealer selling for over MSRP and they are sitting at a few dealers on their lots.