2024 Raptor Order MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aleja_333

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you guys all need to come to Detroit for your Raptors and R’s. Not 1 dealer selling for over MSRP and they are sitting at a few dealers on their lots.

Can you show me one dealer that is selling an R at MSRP?

Just did a quick search in Detroit and didn't even have to scroll to see they are all well over MSRP.

And these are all used.
Screenshot 2023-09-27 at 10.28.10 PM.png

Neens

Reaction score
The lower the better...when you do a custom order each order is given a priority number. The lower the number means the sooner it will get built. Retail orders will generally be given a code from 10-19, store inventory cars will be given a 20-89 number. Ford regional managers have the ability to give orders numbers 1-9. Hope that helps.
So my order with priority code 03 is a good thing then? I thought it was the dealer pushing back behind 2 other people.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So my order with priority code 03 is a good thing then? I thought it was the dealer pushing back behind 2 other people.
Mine started life as a 10 but changed to a 1 a couple months before it was built. 3 is pretty good, hang in there. So far they were not striking the Dearborn plant.

andraptor24i

Reaction score
What is a priority Number and how do I get a lower one I ordered one for MSRP. from my local dealer and they said they would let me know the exact build dates as they won't be assigned at least a few more days and people are saying a lower Priority number calls for a faster build time. Also, Ordered the shelter green with the 37 packages what about you guys?