2016 [2017*] Raptor test mule spy shots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Actually they are extremely positive and everyone is very helpful, even to new members. Jeep members and clubs are some of the most welcoming bunch of people Ive ever met.

You take shit waaaaaay too seriously. Hint of the day: anything I type on here is meant as a joke or to get a rise out of people. Don't think there is an ounce of seriousness in any of my posts.

:stoner:

+

:specialed:

6c13c3fd321de5e9a49fa3167de65602.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Actually they are extremely positive and everyone is very helpful, even to new members. Jeep members and clubs are some of the most welcoming bunch of people Ive ever met.

******** they are welcoming. With 20+ years of various Jeep groups outside of the Camp Jeep and some Jeep Jamboree events Jeep owners are just as bad if not worse than Raptor owners... or Corvette owners... or BMW owners and even Ricers.

Tell me how welcoming a bunch of modified Wrangler owners from square lights to rounds lights are going to be when a Patriot owner shows up.

But hey I get it. FRF is a bunch of meanies because nobody is jumping on your 2017 Hard-on.

ManfromSnowyRiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
******** they are welcoming. With 20+ years of various Jeep groups outside of the Camp Jeep and some Jeep Jamboree events Jeep owners are just as bad if not worse than Raptor owners... or Corvette owners... or BMW owners and even Ricers.

Tell me how welcoming a bunch of modified Wrangler owners from square lights to rounds lights are going to be when a Patriot owner shows up.

But hey I get it. FRF is a bunch of meanies because nobody is jumping on your 2017 Hard-on.

That is for sure. Jeep owners are some of the snobbiest, rude to to newbies or those with lesser modified rigs. Every group is different. Mitsubishi guys tend to be the most welcoming, Nissan guys country clubbers, Toyota guys somewhat welcoming but nasty online at times....But Jeep?

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That is for sure. Jeep owners are some of the snobbiest, rude to to newbies or those with lesser modified rigs. Every group is different. Mitsubishi guys tend to be the most welcoming, Nissan guys country clubbers, Toyota guys somewhat welcoming but nasty online at times....But Jeep?

Guess it depends on the forum/location. My Jeep club doesnt care if youre running a $150k rig that you trailer to the trail or if you just bought a Renegade and want to see some new areas. Its about having a good time in the mountains and hanging out, not to see who has the deepest pockets or biggest **** in the bunch. We dont even care if you have a Jeep, any 4x4 will do. If youre afraid of breaking something they will all help and some have their wives drive empty trailers to the trail just in case someone cant make it home. Ive yet to run into a Jeep group thats full of ******** or not welcoming.

But I am aware my opinion or experiences mean nothing here.