2016 [2017*] Raptor test mule spy shots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Craigy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
******** they are welcoming. With 20+ years of various Jeep groups outside of the Camp Jeep and some Jeep Jamboree events Jeep owners are just as bad if not worse than Raptor owners... or Corvette owners... or BMW owners and even Ricers.

Tell me how welcoming a bunch of modified Wrangler owners from square lights to rounds lights are going to be when a Patriot owner shows up.

But hey I get it. FRF is a bunch of meanies because nobody is jumping on your 2017 Hard-on.

I don't know about your local jeep club or whatever, but the forums are pretty friendly. Toyota forums moreso. Even the bimmer crowd is nicer.

This forum is just teeming with a vast menagerie of homer, juice head, and hick mentalities.

Corvette forum is a kinder, older, gentler place but definitely has a similar crowd of simpletons "I'll never sell my car, new one looks like shit, my car is fast enough, new car is too fast, my car will always look better" (trades in old car on new car 11 months later).

FRF is definitely about who is the biggest internet cool-guy, and you earn way more cool-guy points when the haterade oozes through your pores.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
I don't know about your local jeep club or whatever, but the forums are pretty friendly. Toyota forums moreso. Even the bimmer crowd is nicer.

This forum is just teeming with a vast menagerie of homer, juice head, and hick mentalities.

Corvette forum is a kinder, older, gentler place but definitely has a similar crowd of simpletons "I'll never sell my car, new one looks like shit, my car is fast enough, new car is too fast, my car will always look better" (trades in old car on new car 11 months later).

FRF is definitely about who is the biggest internet cool-guy, and you earn way more cool-guy points when the haterade oozes through your pores.

Fantasy land internet forums are the not the same as actual owners who actually drive whatever vehicle they have and participate in the matching forum. If I say I'm impressed with your vast internet forum automobile chat ability will that make you happy?

You don't like the way FRF runs yet you keep coming back. You have to be a serious kind of stupid to keep going back to a internet forum that bothers you so much.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This forum is just teeming with a vast menagerie of homer, juice head, and hick mentalities

From the coolest guy on the Internet...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 302

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Personally, when the gold shocked big boy V8 comes out six months later, I'm in.

Technically, I've heard from someone who's already driven it... It is a much more refined truck and the suspension is a huge improvement. However, I'm still not sold on the engine/trans.

Sums up my thoughts exactly.