2016 [2017*] Raptor test mule spy shots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Is this a club?

Yes it's a club. A club of non-Raptor owners telling Raptor owners how their trucks suck and how a nonexistent Raptor other than what you see in spy-photos or on Forza rules!

FRF better shape up and cater to the .000000000001% around here.

Last edited:

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Its funny because the majority of those talking about the new Raptor being the better one, never drove a gen 1. Yet they "know" gen 2 will be the better one. (Im not saying one is better than the other, just making a general observation) These ******** bashings of the trucks are a waste of time. Move on, and we can have this battle when the truck is actually in production.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Its funny because the majority of those talking about the new Raptor being the better one, never drove a gen 1. Yet they "know" gen 2 will be the better one. (Im not saying one is better than the other, just making a general observation) These ******** bashings of the trucks are a waste of time. Move on, and we can have this battle when the truck is actually in production.

Technically, I've heard from someone who's already driven it... It is a much more refined truck and the suspension is a huge improvement. However, I'm still not sold on the engine/trans.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Technically, I've heard from someone who's already driven it... It is a much more refined truck and the suspension is a huge improvement. However, I'm still not sold on the engine/trans.

Im sure it is a more refined truck, being that it is the new model, but like you said the real uncertainty is the drivetrain. I know i would personally rather have a N/A V8, but hell what does my opinion matter lol

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score

That's what makes this fun! You have your actual Raptor owners who do whatever they want with an actual G1 and you have non-Raptor owners looking at spy-photos and talking about the supposed Raptor specs in the 1337 invite-only underground (mom's basement) Forza racing forums.

Last edited: