2016 [2017*] Raptor test mule spy shots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
MMD and :stoner: both jumped the gun into 5.4 Raps back in the day so let's just assume their initial excitement may get the best of them once again. Now :stoner: has owned like 5 6.2's since then, so he's forgiven and weighs in at triple OG status.

Personally, when the gold shocked big boy V8 comes out six months later, I'm in.

I will say you're not wrong and the 5.4 was pretty badass!! All I care about is how it looks in the Starbucks parking lot. Now that I have the trailer I don't even need an engine. Just slap some sweet decals from the Raptor runs and a number and just tell everyone I'm on my way to race Baja .

upscrazy8

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I will say you're not wrong and the 5.4 was pretty badass!! All I care about is how it looks in the Starbucks parking lot. Now that I have the trailer I don't even need an engine. Just slap some sweet decals from the Raptor runs and a number and just tell everyone I'm on my way to race Baja .

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can only imagine how much of **** measuring contest the jeep forums are like

Actually they are extremely positive and everyone is very helpful, even to new members. Jeep members and clubs are some of the most welcoming bunch of people Ive ever met.