2016 [2017*] Raptor test mule spy shots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't tell me those rims are going to be the new beadlock option lol.. The truck doesn't look that bad but ruby is correct on the lines of it. It looks squarish to me and some angles just don't flow like our trucks. Is it me or does it look like there's less clearance from the tire to flares? Looks like a gen 1 running 37's on bottom perch [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

Aaron313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From that angle it looks normal but how can you say this gap between tire and flare looks okay?
436765d33359150bbc648dc5765cf698.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

No different than when @RDFTS doesn't tie his stuff down right. Yard sale at TRR early this year :ROFLJest:

Whatcha talking about? My shit is tied down and secured, except for a fire extinguisher but that stayed in the bed cause the roll-x cover was secured so well.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Whatcha talking about? My shit is tied down and secured, except for a fire extinguisher but that stayed in the bed cause the roll-x cover was secured so well.

You were learning what to do when the gen 2 comes out and catches on fire.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Maybe that's why they didn't bring it to TRR.... Should have a functional hood scoop like the STI's with it top mounted or something.

Yup. That thing is gonna be nice on the street. Get it off road, forget about it. And I'm not too sure it's not gonna have issues in the winter. Snow, ice, slush. It will get plugged then too. Not a problem for most, but out playing in it? Gonna get hot......