2016 [2017*] Raptor test mule spy shots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Yup. That thing is gonna be nice on the street. Get it off road, forget about it. And I'm not too sure it's not gonna have issues in the winter. Snow, ice, slush. It will get plugged then too. Not a problem for most, but out playing in it? Gonna get hot......

Nah, snow/ice/slush won't be a big deal. It's cold. But mud and heat, no Bueno.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You were learning what to do when the gen 2 comes out and catches on fire.

What happens to that $2,000.00 intercooler when it get torpedoed at TRR?

More bench racers talking shit about the Gen 2 like they know more than the Ford engineers.

Funny, you guys didn't talk shit about the Gen 1 but of course - it was the truck YOU BOUGHT.

EFF anything else that comes out after "your truck" - you "know" the Gen 2's gonna suck and the intercooler will get torpedoed and it will get closet with snow and ice. Sure it will - Ford's engineers don't think of that or test for it. I'm sure glad they read this forum - I'll bet they're really happy they've got you giving them advice. :ROFLJest:

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MMD and :stoner: both jumped the gun into 5.4 Raps back in the day so let's just assume their initial excitement may get the best of them once again. Now :stoner: has owned like 5 6.2's since then, so he's forgiven and weighs in at triple OG status.

Personally, when the gold shocked big boy V8 comes out six months later, I'm in.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
More bench racers talking shit about the Gen 2 like they know more than the Ford engineers.

Funny, you guys didn't talk shit about the Gen 1 but of course - it was the truck YOU BOUGHT.

EFF anything else that comes out after "your truck" - you "know" the Gen 2's gonna suck and the intercooler will get torpedoed and it will get closet with snow and ice. Sure it will - Ford's engineers don't think of that or test for it. I'm sure glad they read this forum - I'll bet they're really happy they've got you giving them advice. :ROFLJest:

hope they know the IWE suck did they look at this forum and fix it

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score

:specialed::specialed::specialed: