WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
in my opinion, the drinking age sucks. "IF YOU ARE OLD ENOUGH TO DIE FOR YOUR COUNTRY, THEN YOU ARE OLD ENOUGH TO DRINK A BEER"

just my thought...... but im not much of a drinker anyways

Many military bases let you drink at 18. So if you actually are in the position to die for your country, then you are allowed to drink.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
About 40 mins. The comfort Inn is really close to my house. Those staying at the confort Inn can follow me down.

So Jason....

I have noticed over the past few days you are sporting a new Avatar.

We need Details!! I bet the Snoball500 route in the summer would be a pretty cool excursion with camp-outs versus Hotel stays??

Or maybe you have a Silver Lake Dunes trip planned??

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Many military bases let you drink at 18. So if you actually are in the position to die for your country, then you are allowed to drink.
good. at least they are willing to bend the rules. i have no problem with an 18 year old drinking a beer if he has devoted his life for our country. however i dont want to see some drunk off his ass kid waving a government issued weapon around...... i think if you dont know if you will die tomorrow fighting for our country, then you should be legally obligated to be able to enjoy all the benifits of being an adult.

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

so how far is svt from the comfort inn? anyone know.
jack, .... who cares? you about to drive 24 hours, whats another 45 minutes? haha

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
jack, .... who cares? you about to drive 24 hours, whats another 45 minutes? haha[/QUOTE]

yea your right. just wanted to figure out how much alcoholic beverages i can drink the night before and still get up and function in the morning. and then drive to svt., lol:signs1:

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So Jason....

I have noticed over the past few days you are sporting a new Avatar.

We need Details!! I bet the Snoball500 route in the summer would be a pretty cool excursion with camp-outs versus Hotel stays??

Or maybe you have a Silver Lake Dunes trip planned??

We are working on something right now. I don't want to say any of the details as they are not finalized yet.

But it will be a pretty unique raptor excursion. Lets just say no where else in the country could you do this kinda of trip.