WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
At the damn dealership changing my oil. Service rep came out and told me that at his dealership my warranty is basically voided.
Once i get my truck back ill give him the finger and find a new stealership

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

I have already been aleeping like crap

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Chris, you need to swing by so I can buy you a beer for all the Real Time info you're providing! If it's okay with Jason and Mark of course!
Thanks for the offer but I'm underage, only by 1 month though. lol

I might go around to all the hotels though and take pictures of the trucks, if that's alright with you guys. I would of course post them on the forum, and email them to anyone who wants full size pictures.

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer but I'm underage, only by 1 month though. lol

I might go around to all the hotels though and take pictures of the trucks, if that's alright with you guys. I would of course post them on the forum, and email them to anyone who wants full size pictures.

Fine, soda and chicken tenders. That's what you kids eat, chicken tenders? Maybe I'll find a McDonald's with a play land and let you go crazy for half an hour!

If you're really good, I can see a Happy Meal SuperSize in your future!

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Fine, soda and chicken tenders. That's what you kids eat, chicken tenders? Maybe I'll find a McDonald's with a play land and let you go crazy for half an hour!

If you're really good, I can see a Happy Meal SuperSize in your future!
:rotflmao:

I'm not much of a drinker anyways.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
At the damn dealership changing my oil. Service rep came out and told me that at his dealership my warranty is basically voided.

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

What was the reason given? Truck looks to awesome or sounds to Damn Cool!

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score

What was their reasoning for voiding your warranty?