WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
well i wanna cry right now.... hell i probably will be crying soon.... just tried calling my brother in law and talked to my sister. he cant get off work thursday or friday and neither can one of the other guys... so im out for SVT on friday..... already booked rooms in waterford cuz i was told its all a go, so im probably out that money. plus getting to see SVT....

im gonna see if they wanna meet us friday night at the hotel, leave a vehicle there and then pick it up on the way home (like someone is doing with a trailer). but i doubt that will fly. i could say **** them and leave them, but thats still an extra room booked at 4 hotels id be out.....

i think im gonna go in aback and cry and cry and cry and drink for a while.

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
well i wanna cry right now.... hell i probably will be crying soon.... just tried calling my brother in law and talked to my sister. he cant get off work thursday or friday and neither can one of the other guys... so im out for SVT on friday..... already booked rooms in waterford cuz i was told its all a go, so im probably out that money. plus getting to see SVT....

im gonna see if they wanna meet us friday night at the hotel, leave a vehicle there and then pick it up on the way home (like someone is doing with a trailer). but i doubt that will fly. i could say **** them and leave them, but thats still an extra room booked at 4 hotels id be out.....

Just leave them and come to svt. Or cancel the room. You should be fine to get your money back

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I canceled mine at comfort inn just today.. No issues... Since commander joe had a good point about getting in late.. Might need extra beauty sleep, and to get a hotel closer to svt.

-Greg

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

If you are no go for the SVT trip...You can still drive up with our Convoy on Friday bro! Meeting at 12 noon at Bass Pro Shop in Gurnee for lunch and leaving for the UP at 1 PM sharp. :happy160:

PM me if you need more details....

BigBlueBalls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm kind of looking forward to seeing the southerners in our weather. Maybe i should bring some extra outerwear and torches to thaw them out when we're a whole 5 minutes in.

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

P.S. BigBlueBalls is at the dealer and might have gotten EXTREMELY lucky and only need and alignment and body work. We will know more later today. Toe in bolt was about 1.5" off and he could see the previous location of it. Lets all cross our fingers he can bring his truck. I guarantee you he will bring good times for all.

Back up option, he takes a train and i shove him in my back seat since i already had a passenger bail on me.
:signs75:

Basically what he said. Got my first look at the truck today in the light. From what I saw its slight bumper bend, cracked fender and flare, and hopefully just a massive amount of disalignment. If this is all the damage the truck took, all I can say is holy shit this thing is tough as a tank. As soon as I find out anything, hopefully later today, ill know for sure if my truck will make it or not, needless to say I've got a good solid half a chubbie right now located inside my pants. :fuckyea: Mmmmm :gasp:

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just leave them and come to svt. Or cancel the room. You should be fine to get your money back

Agree, you can usually cancel without penalty as long as it is more than 24 hours before check in.

Also, if you lose your co drivers, I have plenty in my truck...

Chris, you need to swing by so I can buy you a beer for all the Real Time info you're providing! If it's okay with Jason and Mark of course!

sounds like a good idea!

Yukon Joe
Delta Force
Snoball500 Support Raptor

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Am I the only crazy driving up Friday morning for the SVT/Rousch tours? Leaving Pittsburgh around 1AM to get up to detroit for bfast and the tours... that way I'll be able to sleep Friday night, otherwise I would be wide awake waiting for the run to start.

Your nuts....

Yukon Joe
Delta Force
Snoball500 Support Raptor

Kmandoske

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, Wicked Performance screw me. 9 weeks of waiting on an order, this morning after I *******, he refunds my money, that’s great but I won’t have a mounted winch for the run. So I called SDHQ at 9am this morning, giving them a few bits of info and asking them to overnight a behind the bumper mount, the guy from SDHQ call within 10 minutes and takes care of me. I chose not to spend the $240 shipping but SDHQ offered to help me out knowing I was trying to get this for the trip. I’m impressed. Great customer service!. I wish the ****** at Wicked had even a fraction of the professionalism as the guys at SDHQ. I’ll buy from them again. No so much from Wicked. With 55 other truck to tug me out of a ditch, I don't think I need the winch for this trip.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They didnt charge my card for the rooms. They just held with it. I canceled Friday night with zero problem