WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gunpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When it starts.. I will be that guy that says
Lets keep going... it can't be over yet.. 100 more miles.. 100 more miles..

Heck.. lets extend the trip and do it BACKWARDS!

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When it starts.. I will be that guy that says
Lets keep going... it can't be over yet.. 100 more miles.. 100 more miles..

Heck.. lets extend the trip and do it BACKWARDS!

Hell, I'm already making plans for the TRR in April! :troll3:

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i have a 24 hour drive. but who cares. family thinks i am nuts. but really maybe kinda am. things i will do to get away for awhile. gotta make the best of it. i am ready all packed truck is loaded. first stop dayton ohio to pick up the copilot then on to detroit. hope to be there by about 3 ish on thursday. cant believe it is 80 here today.

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was starting to think I needed to shift my packing from Snow/Cold to Mud/Cold. But now looking at the forcast, we have snow on the ground, snow forcasted for the weekend with Highs in the 'teens and Lows in the single digits!

Bring your long underpanties, 'cause this shit just got real!

Gunpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Snow Dances are WORKING... Everyone Dance today!

ScreenShot2013-01-14at104009AM_zpsc1520764.png

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

Live Bridge Cam
fullsize1.jpg

Live Cabin Cam
netcam.jpg

Live Houghton Cam
bcam2.jpg

Last edited:

devildevil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm kind of looking forward to seeing the southerners in our weather. Maybe i should bring some extra outerwear and torches to thaw them out when we're a whole 5 minutes in.

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

P.S. BigBlueBalls is at the dealer and might have gotten EXTREMELY lucky and only need and alignment and body work. We will know more later today. Toe in bolt was about 1.5" off and he could see the previous location of it. Lets all cross our fingers he can bring his truck. I guarantee you he will bring good times for all.

Back up option, he takes a train and i shove him in my back seat since i already had a passenger bail on me.

jjwpgh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Am I the only crazy driving up Friday morning for the SVT/Rousch tours? Leaving Pittsburgh around 1AM to get up to detroit for bfast and the tours... that way I'll be able to sleep Friday night, otherwise I would be wide awake waiting for the run to start.