Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gotbitn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered on 2-6 still no vin:Frustrated:, was told by salesman dealer had allocation.
I wonder if a lot of the people with long waits are for SE orders.:shrug: Might be something SE specific that is holding up the SE versions.

It would be nice if Ford/SVT could actually see if a dealer has allocation instead of assuming the dealer is being truthful about having allocation for our Raptors.
If I knew I would mine by June I would be fine, have plans for it in June.

twinturbonium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered on 2-6 still no vin:Frustrated:, was told by salesman dealer had allocation.
I wonder if a lot of the people with long waits are for SE orders.:shrug: Might be something SE specific that is holding up the SE versions.

It would be nice if Ford/SVT could actually see if a dealer has allocation instead of assuming the dealer is being truthful about having allocation for our Raptors.
If I knew I would mine by June I would be fine, have plans for it in June.

Mines an SE… but yes… options and colors, etc. can hold up orders if they are short on that specific thing. Mine was an Scab… so maybe Crews are slower… who knows.

maxemus

Reaction score
Guess I lucked out. Have my deposit first week of march and got a vin this week. Blood says it's being built 4/21 so I should be able to get mine by end of may.

EVOVII

Reaction score
Ordered on 3/15
Crystal found my VIN today
Now waiting for window sticker

JPO

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still waiting. Ford Customer Service and my dealer say my new Raptor is still in Ohio. Boy do I hate Ohio. Waiting for rail cars. Waiting really sucks. However, it could be worse. I heard a truck fell off a car carrier on the Jersey Tpke last week. Now that would really suck!

Orionkhan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can scratch me of the list of those waiting. Picked mine up today. Good luck, boys!

Attachments

• 20140405_100641.jpg
    20140405_100641.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 82

Rmeir

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, good for you oriok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk