Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

erichuff

Reaction score
got my 3rd eta today end of april. 1st was 3/13 next was 3/29. Was told by ford that the truck was shipped 2 weeks ago. told today that was a mistake it has not been shipped yet. ordered 11/13 built 2/25.

bsid10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered Jan.6 and no build date yet! This is my first experience buying a Ford. Way to make a lasting impression! F'n ridiculous!

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I realize that a lot of you are stuck playing the waiting game.. Ford does its best but if supplies to build them are not there then they have to wait. Trust me Ford wants your money and on delivery day the wait is a memory and the instant awesome feeling you get is well worth the wait. Now if any of you truly feel the wait has killed you and you no longer want your truck,, well let me know... I want it... I am not on a wait and will not get one without one of you giving up... So please be so upset you don't want your truck, let me know where and when...

Last edited: