Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tmak27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not sure if you were asking me, but I ordered mine on 3/10.

How are you getting it so fast, I ordered before you and dont even have a vin yet lol

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

Rmeir

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered 7 days after you and no vin as of yet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How are you getting it so fast, I ordered before you and dont even have a vin yet lol

I know the owner of the dealership and his sales mgr said he called their Ford rep to make my order a high priority and I guess it did some good... Plus, they had an allocation available when I ordered which I'm sure helped.

Tmak27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know the owner of the dealership and his sales mgr said he called their Ford rep to make my order a high priority and I guess it did some good... Plus, they had an allocation available when I ordered which I'm sure helped.

Lucky ****, lol post pics when you get it... what you end up choosen ?

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lucky ****, lol post pics when you get it... what you end up choosen ?

Haha, I'll post plenty of pics! I ended up going with a white screw with the 801A, moonroof, front/rear camera, spray in liner and tailgate step. Plus, I already have a decent list of things I want to do to it too! This could get expensive.

Last edited:

Tmak27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha, I'll post plenty of pics! I ended up going with a white screw with the 801A, moonroof, spray in liner and tailgate step. Plus, I already have a decent list of things I want to do to it too! This could get expensive.

Nice choice my man! I had the hardest time choosing between white or black.... I went black but they are both super nice, grats man!!

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice choice my man! I had the hardest time choosing between white or black.... I went black but they are both super nice, grats man!!

I had the hardest time between the white and race red! My buddy just got a black one last summer so that was out... I'm still not 100% sold on the white vs the red but I think the red would have attracted too much attention... Either way I'm still getting very excited to get it! I think after a couple small mods it'll be perfect.

OP
OP
JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score

That's Fords ****** up allocation system for you. :mad3: I ordered before both of you and still no VIN. And there are others that have ordered before me and no VIN. Its ******* BS :throw: