Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was able to download my Window Sticker on Thursday and have a Build Date of April 3/14

That was pretty damn quick

Lucky man 6 weeks thats sweet.

Yep :banghead:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 10 weeks tomorrow and NO VIN. Pure torture... should have bought a chevy........ Nah!!!!

:poop:

Don't worry guys... Chevy released the reaper... It's a raptor killer! Lol

Reaper :rotflmao:

See below

got a call from ford last monday my eta was going to be 3/27-3/29 still no raptor. been waiting since 11/13.

:nono:

I don't get why it takes so long.... They can crank those out pretty quickly, you would think they like money and would make em quicker..

Its not that simple You're dealing with MANY non Ford suppliers for parts for these trucks.

I was given two eta dates that were both not met. These two dates were two weeks ago. So I have been in contact with a customer service rep an now there is no eta. They dont have a clue when it may ship. Been awaiting shipment since march 1. All I can say is that they claim it is because of all the bad weather they had tied up the railways an now they are behind on shipping orders. In the end it all is a big pile of crap. Everyone is starting to get pissed. So for everyone that has a truck on order good luck getting the damn thing. Going 19 weeks an still no truck!

Sent from my SCH-S950C using Tapatalk 2

:nono:

Attachments

• off road.jpg
    off road.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 56

Rmeir

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to say the wait is so hard!! So I ordered a few things. Lol
1.Roll x
2.mcgard for the tailgate
3.off road Antennae
4.jack stands 6ton
5.dee zee tailgate assist
6.D-bug invisible screen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
latest update: still scheduled to be built the week of April 14th... now with an anticipated delivery date to my dealer of May 21st!

Rmeir

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When did you order it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk