Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BudMan

Reaction score
My dealer placed my order on 1/28. Got my VIN on 3/17. Build dated is 4/7. The window sticker downloaded on 3/28.

ALDABRAMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Geeeeeez! I actually was getting excited!

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

I ordered my Raptor on 2/25. I got my vin around the middle of March. Today I received my window sticker. Per Crystal and the window sticker the approximate build date is 4/2. Crystal said the ETA to dealer is around 5/8.

Gosh, this is terrible!

Tmak27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Geeeeeez! I actually was getting excited!

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

Gosh, this is terrible!

Terrible I'd say thats pretty good time no??

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

Yes, that is very, very good. Only 9 weeks, that is about as good as it gets.

Sent using Tapatalk

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Somethings got to happen soon sold my 13fx4 month and a half ago on what time frame i got from dealer now am forced to drive my work truck around which sucks if nothing happens in next couple weeks going to have to buy something i dont want to.

D

Deleted member 12951

Somethings got to happen soon sold my 13fx4 month and a half ago on what time frame i got from dealer now am forced to drive my work truck around which sucks if nothing happens in next couple weeks going to have to buy something i dont want to.

Still a raptor though?

Sent using Tapatalk