Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your vin will be here next week, I can feel it dude :)

I hope you're right man. I know balance out is coming across the board real soon and IDK how much more of this I can handle :banghead:

JB and NH I feel the same way. I ordered 2/5 and still nice and unscheduled...

It sucks big donkey balls man :nono:

The only positive news I got today was the build schedule I got from my buddy thru mid April for front axles calls for 1252 4.10 Torsen 8.8 F150 front axles scheduled starting Monday-April 17th. That's for 3 weeks of 5 days/week production. So that means there are still A LOT of Raptors that are going to be built.

Last edited:

Tmak27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you guys think Dealers often lie about having an allocation for the vehicle? And when a dealer does have an allocation is it an allocation for one specific vehicle or if a dealer has an allocation its for all vehicles they decide to order

Tmak27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Psst, all the time. Very few "honest" dealers around anymore. If they told us the truth 100% of the time, they probably wouldn't stay in business.....

Yeah no doubt, just not sure if allocation is something they would usually lie about.. I'm not to familiar with exactly how it works so wasn't sure. Thank you!!

So is it to one specific car or any car the dealer decides to order?

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you guys think Dealers often lie about having an allocation for the vehicle? And when a dealer does have an allocation is it an allocation for one specific vehicle or if a dealer has an allocation its for all vehicles they decide to order

lie ,steal, they do it all the time.

OP
OP
JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Dealers lie all the time. Finding a good honest dealer is like finding a needle in a hay stack. Glad I finally found one.

I've been dealing with 2 dealers who were willing to sell me a Raptor at a fair price. One has been an absolutely awesome, the other - not so much. I've called, sent emails, waited. Finally got called back. Asked questions , waited and waited and waited. Finally hear back over a month later. Still to this day NOTHING.

Long story short, I was gonna buy from the same dealer my wife's uncle got his from. Supposedly I was next in line to get an allocation. Well, that was over 8 weeks ago and I still haven't heard back from them. Wife's uncle picked his truck up 2 weeks ago and his salesman tells him. "Were out of allocations. Yours was the last one were getting". Do you think the little ******* had the brains to call and tell me that so I could try finding one somewhere else? :nono:

So after hearing that I sent him an email 2 days later asking if he's heard back from his rep yet its been over a month and a half since we last talked, get back to me. Little ****** ***** STILL hasn't emailed or called me back. Needless to say, I won't ever give Fox Ford in Cadillac Michigan the time of day ever again. Very un professional and I don't recommend ANYONE do business with them.

It took me less than 24 hours to get mine ordered once I got hooked up with my buddies good friend who owns the dealership I order mine from. Communication has been outstanding. Its nice to have the owners cell phone number and email address. There's never a problem getting a question answered. He even cancelled the order he had in for a Raptor for his lot so mine would get pulled first. That right there doesnt happen at any old dealership. I will definitely be a ruturn customer and send people I know his way in the future. :cheers: