Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Somethings got to happen soon sold my 13fx4 month and a half ago on what time frame i got from dealer now am forced to drive my work truck around which sucks if nothing happens in next couple weeks going to have to buy something i dont want to.

That blows

My lease on my '11 FX4 was up yesterday Already extended it a month with Ford Credit. Can extended it one more month to take me to the end of May, then I have to call them back and give them dealer info so they can see I have a vehicle on order and they will let me go month to month.

NO LIMIT

Reaction score
Build Date

Ordered a BLK SE on Feb 19 th received my Vin Mar 19 th no window sticker in the system yet that I can pull but my order says a build date of 31 Mar delivery date of 7-13 May.
Order #L121 bottom order on the list.
Hope it comes earlier as I have a firm trade in price for my 2012 Race Red Raptor as long as I don't go over 125000 km, as it is it looks like I will be parking it for a month or so. :(

I was able to download my Window Sticker on Thursday and have a Build Date of April 3/14

Nicedrms

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 10 weeks tomorrow and NO VIN. Pure torture... should have bought a chevy........ Nah!!!!

Tmak27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got a call from ford last monday my eta was going to be 3/27-3/29 still no raptor. been waiting since 11/13.

I don't get why it takes so long.... They can crank those out pretty quickly, you would think they like money and would make em quicker..

XxWarEaglexX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got a call from ford last monday my eta was going to be 3/27-3/29 still no raptor. been waiting since 11/13.

I was given two eta dates that were both not met. These two dates were two weeks ago. So I have been in contact with a customer service rep an now there is no eta. They dont have a clue when it may ship. Been awaiting shipment since march 1. All I can say is that they claim it is because of all the bad weather they had tied up the railways an now they are behind on shipping orders. In the end it all is a big pile of crap. Everyone is starting to get pissed. So for everyone that has a truck on order good luck getting the damn thing. Going 19 weeks an still no truck!

Sent from my SCH-S950C using Tapatalk 2