Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BKA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just cheked in with Crystal on my order, still not pulled.

original order date: 1/9/14 (modified 3/17/14). This was an order by someone who couldn't wait any longer and bought off the lot so dealer modified this order to my specs.

I haven't been waiting long but no idea if there is allocation or not.

twinturbonium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my build date yesterday. 04/28. Ordered 03/03 got the build date exactly one month on 04/03. Luckily my dealer didn't screw me saying they had allocation when they didn't. They never actually came out and said they had allocation... just that they believe I would get it and it would take 3 or so months. Looks about on schedule.

Tmak27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my build date yesterday. 04/28. Ordered 03/03 got the build date exactly one month on 04/03. Luckily my dealer didn't screw me saying they had allocation when they didn't. They never actually came out and said they had allocation... just that they believe I would get it and it would take 3 or so months. Looks about on schedule.

Same order date as me, I got nothing so far and my dealer claims they have an allocation. I am expecting my VIN next week if not I will believe they really do not have allocation

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

OP
OP
JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered Jan.6 and no build date yet! This is my first experience buying a Ford. Way to make a lasting impression! F'n ridiculous!

:nono:

It's all about the dealers allocation.

That doesn't make it right to lie to customers about allocation

Told me they had allocation. It's obvious now it was BS

Sounds like it to me :nono:

Ordered same day as bsid10 and was told the same thing. This is f%&king stupid, all the fun with this truck has gone down the toilet.

I bet Total BS man :banghead:

I realize that a lot of you are stuck playing the waiting game.. Ford does its best but if supplies to build them are not there then they have to wait. Trust me Ford wants your money and on delivery day the wait is a memory and the instant awesome feeling you get is well worth the wait. Now if any of you truly feel the wait has killed you and you no longer want your truck,, well let me know... I want it... I am not on a wait and will not get one without one of you giving up... So please be so upset you don't want your truck, let me know where and when...

The dealers are the ones who are making it worse. But you can't sit there and tell me Fords allocation system isnt ****** up

Thats total BS

:throw:

How the heck are you guys getting them built so fast lol

****** up :throw: