Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Orionkhan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I feel pretty fortunate that my order went through okay. Ordered November 15. Arrived at dealer on April 3. But the dealer said they had 4 or 5 orders ahead of mine. That's why it took a while. Today he told me they are taking any more orders for Raptors. I guess they're out of allocation.

It's a bummer that some of you guys are having a hard time getting yours delivered. Good luck.

c4sxm5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered Nov 2013. Dealer said truck being bully 3/23 but no VIN. No sure if they are bsing me...

Tmak27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered Nov 2013. Dealer said truck being bully 3/23 but no VIN. No sure if they are bsing me...

If there is no VIN I doubt its being built, could be wrong tho

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

c4sxm5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope you are wrong but I have a feeling my dealer is bsing me:
"Sorry for the delay. Your truck is being built as of 3/23. I will email the vin number once it come available."

Not sure how long I should wait before telling them to refund my deposit. Haven't been really stressing it since I purchased a 2012 to hold me over...

Tmak27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope you are wrong but I have a feeling my dealer is bsing me:
"Sorry for the delay. Your truck is being built as of 3/23. I will email the vin number once it come available."

Not sure how long I should wait before telling them to refund my deposit. Haven't been really stressing it since I purchased a 2012 to hold me over...

I hope I'm wrong too, just doesn't make sense that the vin is the second thing you get and they dont have it but truck being built? Didn't add up

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
My dealer is pretty good at getting raptors... My new truck is right end of the line up and the other 2 are at the dealership right now. I posted up the timeline it took to get mine in a prior post and the screw arrived a couple weeks before my truck while the scab arrived a couple weeks after.

image-1343187835.jpg

image-3312981866.jpg

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
OOoooo two ruby red SE Scabs? They sell less than MSRP? Haha.

One scab is mine so no deal. :) I think someone is coming up next weekend for the other scab. (I think it's Patrick's - I posted an ad for him in the for sale section.) But, I don't know for sure so ask the dealer. :)

Tmak27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how to find out who my regional rep is and how to get in contact w/ them?