Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just phoned SVT and my Raptor SE was built yesterday. Now the wait for shipping and delivery begins. ETA 7-13 May

How the **** is it gonna take that long? Thats TOTAL BS!

Was on hold with SVT today for 10 min. They were swamped with calls today.

Thats because its the beginning of the month and allocations went out

Ordered on 2-6 still no vin:Frustrated:, was told by salesman dealer had allocation.
I wonder if a lot of the people with long waits are for SE orders.:shrug: Might be something SE specific that is holding up the SE versions.

It would be nice if Ford/SVT could actually see if a dealer has allocation instead of assuming the dealer is being truthful about having allocation for our Raptors.
If I knew I would mine by June I would be fine, have plans for it in June.

Its a very good possibility options are the hold up.

You would think they would have it set up so SVT could answer those questions

Mines an SE… but yes… options and colors, etc. can hold up orders if they are short on that specific thing. Mine was an Scab… so maybe Crews are slower… who knows.

I don't think it has anything to do with cab configuration. Some options yes, but doubt cabs make any difference. Only way I could see cab configuration making a difference is the SE and Blue Accent interior

Im convinced that some of these zone reps are on the take.

:popcorn:

Guess I lucked out. Have my deposit first week of march and got a vin this week. Blood says it's being built 4/21 so I should be able to get mine by end of may.

You are VERY LUCKY

Ordered on 3/15
Crystal found my VIN today
Now waiting for window sticker

:throw:

why....why.......

That is ridiculous lol

No shit :banghead:

Still waiting. Ford Customer Service and my dealer say my new Raptor is still in Ohio. Boy do I hate Ohio. Waiting for rail cars. Waiting really sucks. However, it could be worse. I heard a truck fell off a car carrier on the Jersey Tpke last week. Now that would really suck!

:nono: That would suck BIG TIME!

You can scratch me of the list of those waiting. Picked mine up today. Good luck, boys!

AWESOME Is that Oxford or Terrain?

Thanks. I feel pretty fortunate that my order went through okay. Ordered November 15. Arrived at dealer on April 3. But the dealer said they had 4 or 5 orders ahead of mine. That's why it took a while. Today he told me they are taking any more orders for Raptors. I guess they're out of allocation.

It's a bummer that some of you guys are having a hard time getting yours delivered. Good luck.

some dealers have already balanced out

Thanks

If there is no VIN I doubt its being built, could be wrong tho

I hope I'm wrong too, just doesn't make sense that the vin is the second thing you get and they dont have it but truck being built? Didn't add up

No vin#= no truck

My dealer is pretty good at getting raptors... My new truck is right end of the line up and the other 2 are at the dealership right now. I posted up the timeline it took to get mine in a prior post and the screw arrived a couple weeks before my truck while the scab arrived a couple weeks after.

View attachment 45042

View attachment 45043

Helps to have connections at the dealer like you do . But how the **** does a small dealer like him get 4 Raptors on the lot? :banghead:

Anyone know how to find out who my regional rep is and how to get in contact w/ them?

Not a good idea

Would not recommend doing that, i have my reps email but dont think that would be wise.

Yep Bad idea

Gotbitn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how to find out who my regional rep is and how to get in contact w/ them?

Search linkedin for ford zone reps in your area, but like others have said not a good idea to contact them.

BKA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, I just PM Crystal to see if I could get my zone reps contact info so why is it a bad idea to contact them?

OP
OP
JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, I just PM Crystal to see if I could get my zone reps contact info so why is it a bad idea to contact them?

Because dealing with customers ISN'T their job. Don't wanna **** off the person who has your orders fate in their hands. Leave well enough alone and let your dealer talk to their zone manager

Rmeir

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi blood,
can you please check?
Hope for good news

Order # 8170
Dealer- F48030
pri10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oxford. Thought about a Terrain, but figured I might get tired of it. So I went with a classic color.

Same here. My 13 yr old son wanted me to get Terrain, but I could see myself getting sick of that color real quick. PLUS, you couldn't get the Blue accent interior with it and that is an option I had to have. Your truck looks identical to what mine will look like on the exterior. What all options did you get?

This is what I ordered

Raptor SCrew Oxford White
801a
Blue accent interior
Power Moon Roof
Bead Lock Capable Wheels
Front & Rear Camera

Fathom

Reaction score
Progress:

Ordered: 02/03/14 DORA: 02/18/14 VIN: 03/21/14 Window Sticker today (4/08/14) Production Scheduled 4/15/14

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I've noticed dealers near me (Airport Marina Ford, Sierra Ford, etc) have started to stockpile raptors. Airport Marina has at least 6 that I saw on their lot just driving by

I bet they're saving them so they can charge an arm and a leg for them in a few months as production stops and new supply dwindles

twinturbonium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've noticed dealers near me (Airport Marina Ford, Sierra Ford, etc) have started to stockpile raptors. Airport Marina has at least 6 that I saw on their lot just driving by

I bet they're saving them so they can charge an arm and a leg for them in a few months as production stops and new supply dwindles

I talked to them. Not dealing... not worth it. They still email me to pay ridiculous prices. But yes... i've noticed that after the storms and the big delay that happened 2-4 weeks ago... A LOT of raptors have hit dealers... I think it's just the catch up. But many dealers still aren't dealing... so I'll continue to wait for my truck to be built.