Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Harley

Reaction score
Thought I would join the thread....

Placed order November 12, built Feb 6, was told in transit Feb 12, just to be told late Feb it had not moved. Then I was told it again was in transit on March 15 but have not had any updates or ETA since March 15. My guess would be it has not moved yet. Ford needs to work on there delivery and customer service. Using the excuse weather is getting old. I could see 3 weeks to deliver a truck but working on 9 weeks is becoming unacceptable!

MS Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Placed order November 12, built Feb 6, was told in transit Feb 12, just to be told late Feb it had not moved. Then I was told it again was in transit on March 15 but have not had any updates or ETA since March 15. My guess would be it has not moved yet. Ford needs to work on there delivery and customer service. Using the excuse weather is getting old. I could see 3 weeks to deliver a truck but working on 9 weeks is becoming unacceptable!

Harley,
What part of the country do you live in? I ordered 11/13/2013 built 2/14/2014 and delivered to MS 2/27/14. These waits for deliveries you guys are having is completely ridiculous. Plus the dealer I ordered from is a small rural dealer.

Mattty1999

Reaction score
What time do the orders get pulled? I know everyone says on Thursday...but does anyone know what time Thursday?

erichuff

Reaction score

same bs i'm going through

twinturbonium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought it was 0:00 Thursday.

Well, technically... there's no 2400 or 0000. It's 2359 or 0001.

It's been a while... maybe there's a 0000. But definitely no 2400.

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

Just checked the phone... you are correct. 0000.