Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tmak27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered my Screw black 801a on 4/8 from dealer with allocation. I have VOC. Dealer says 6 - 8 weeks for delivery. After reading all of the posts, I'm scratching my head

You will be extremely lucky if you get in 6-8 weeks

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

WOW!! Ordered 3-17-14 and still in the order process.
With pri 10 and allocation. WTF!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats usual unfortunately

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

Hello! I am new to the forum. My wife and I recently purchased / ordered a 2014 SVT Raptor Crewcab with the ROUSCH package. We expect to be waiting for 8-10 weeks. Huge purchase for us but we are excited about it. This one will be Ruby Red. Thought that because it was a SVT order that it might be a good idea to join a forum / registry.

Welcome, congrats !

D

Deleted member 12951

Hello! I am new to the forum. My wife and I recently purchased / ordered a 2014 SVT Raptor Crewcab with the ROUSCH package. We expect to be waiting for 8-10 weeks. Huge purchase for us but we are excited about it. This one will be Ruby Red. Thought that because it was a SVT order that it might be a good idea to join a forum / registry.

Sounds awesome. Keep us posted if you get the raptor and the Rousch package in even 10 weeks. Hope all the stars line up for you but if not, double the expected weeks and you won't be so anxious waiting.

Sent using Tapatalk

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Dad's order placed Feb 21st is in production now with an ETA to Louisburg Ford of May 29th.

I think most of you with long waits and no VIN got ****** by your dealers who didn't have any allocation, and not by Ford.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My Dad's order placed Feb 21st is in production now with an ETA to Louisburg Ford of May 29th.

I think most of you with long waits and no VIN got ****** by your dealers who didn't have any allocation, and not by Ford.

I agree.... Not to mention if you are 5th or higher in line.

NO LIMIT

Reaction score
My Blk SE SCREW has shipped with its new ETA at dealer of 26 th April that will be a total of 66 days from order to delivery. The dealer thinks it will arrive a week earlier than that which would put me at 8 weeks exactly. Ordered 19 Feb recieved VIN 19 Mar window sticker a week later with a build date of 3 Apr . I feel very fortunate after reading some of the waits on here for even a VIN or build date. I think ordering from a reputable SVT dealer is the way to go. They even told me about a little known SVT incentive that no other dealer mentioned to me, if you trade in an SVT on a new SVT ford gives a $2000 loyalty credit off of your new SVT MSRP. This is in Canada not sure if this applies South of the Boarder though.
Good luck to all that are still waiting :)

maxemus

Reaction score
My Blk SE SCREW has shipped with its new ETA at dealer of 26 th April that will be a total of 66 days from order to delivery. The dealer thinks it will arrive a week earlier than that which would put me at 8 weeks exactly. Ordered 19 Feb recieved VIN 19 Mar window sticker a week later with a build date of 3 Apr . I feel very fortunate after reading some of the waits on here for even a VIN or build date. I think ordering from a reputable SVT dealer is the way to go. They even told me about a little known SVT incentive that no other dealer mentioned to me, if you trade in an SVT on a new SVT ford gives a $2000 loyalty credit off of your new SVT MSRP. This is in Canada not sure if this applies South of the Boarder though.
Good luck to all that are still waiting :)

First of all congrats
But most importantly how can we verify about the 2k svt incentive for the states. Someone on here must know this