What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
60k horsepowers added
I dont like too much cf look but these kinda sit fine with me, plus w/e material theyre printed on is decently thick so it was a lot easier to apply than when i tried gloss black ones. No more swirls to look at anymore

Also what are people using for water spot removal? Saw griots has one and been meaning to try it
1724769680822.jpeg1724769689097.jpeg

91Eunos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 5-gallon can from Risk Racing came in; the Shitten approves:

i-v2VcQKG-X4.jpg

Not super confident that the included mount will hold up to real off road use, but I really like the jug itself, and especially like the design and functionality of the spout mechanism. It’ll be handy for the road trip to SoCal coming up as soon as Deaver actually has my +3HD springs ready.

Got the mount and can test fitted pretty easily. And no, those aren’t the actual fasteners I’ll be using for the bracket; just what I had on hand in that size to test fit and confirm fore-aft positioning of the mount to clear a lateral support rib that runs side-to-side under the bed.

i-ppw6Dzb-X4.jpg

…finally found a use for one of the small aluminum puck spacers that’s been hanging out in my bin o’ washers for the last several years too! LoL

i-KTfStrx-X4.jpg

I do really like the little lock mounting point in the can, that allows you to put a padlock under the bracket…should keep honest folks honest, and discourage the casual thief.

i-Q3HJpJV-X4.jpg

It shipped with some small self-tapping sheet metal screws, but I wanted a more secure mount, so I went ahead and drilled the bed for 10-24 machine screws (1/4” are too large for the holes in the bracket). I’ll use a washer and nylock nuts underneath the bed. Again, it’s plenty secure for road travel, but it’ll definitely need a strap off road; hell, I’ll throw one over the can anyway if it’s full…I’ve always been a belt and suspenders kind of guy when it comes to load restraint.

Kinda wish I’d have waited a few days to order the kit though…it’s 20% off right now through Labor Day.

Last edited: