What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hooked up a small U-Haul trailer to move some of our daughter’s larger items when we ship her off to school again tomorrow at O-dark-thirty…her first apartment! :eek:

View attachment 463735
Congratulations!! Becoming an empty nester (if you are not, you are one step closer). Is my greatest accomplishment, no other animal on this planet is okay with their children living at home until middle age,(or beyond) except an USA liberal.

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Honestly usually, in other vehicles, they pretty much last almost forever. For some reason, the OEM ones suck donkey dung and just start to randomly make noise. If yours are quiet, I see no need to replace.
You are joking right. I replace sway bar end links on 5-8 vehicles a week for "rattle noise over bumps ". Honda to Volkswagen, Ram to Maserati. It does NOT matter.

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No not joking. I can't remember a vehicle I've ever had to replace them on.
Beings that a sway bar is basically a torsion spring then the load those little sway bar links are under, surprises me they do not fold in half on the average utah asphalt road, let alone a good off road trail. Just saying most links are pretty small for what they are actually doing.